Greetings and welcome to Cruise Critic John, thanks for visiting us today.

Congratulations on your latest maritime endeavor. It sounds like you were born to the sea!

I was wondering if there was any info you could share about new itineraries and the various length of the cruises? It's not clear if the website has the most up to date information but it's understandable as there must be a lot in the works at this time. 

Since you have so much experience on the water, it makes me think there will be an interesting perspective on the cruising and so I'm interested to hear your thoughts and ideas about where and how these ships will travel, maybe some new ports or new themes and perspectives. 

These are such historical waterways and beautiful places to see. It's great to know that cruisers can look forward to a new line for sailing in this region. 

We're looking forward to learning more about Victory Cruise Lines. Thanks again for stopping by to join our community. All the best to you and your team.

Host Bonjour

Colleen

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm welcome. Our team of industry veterans is passionate about the Great Lakes and so excited to connect iconic cities like Chicago, Toronto, Detroit and Cleveland with quaint  lakeside communities like Mackinac Island and Sault Ste Marie. We are planning an incredible shore excursions program that will tap into the history, culture and sheer natural beauty of the region. Our shore excursions team just returned from visiting the ports and I look forward to sharing all the activities. 

Onboard, guests will enjoy Victory Cruise Lines  exclusive LakeLorian®  lecture program including engaging, destination-oriented historians and naturalists who share their vast knowledge and expertise of the history, ecology, and culture of each port of call. Victory I and Victory II feature a home-away-from-home atmosphere with gathering spots including the Compass Lounge, home to a grand piano and a favorite locale for old fashioned sing-alongs. The English-style Tavern is another favorite onboard venue to share stories and laughter with friends and fellow travelers. Guests may lounge on the aft deck on the Observation and Sun Deck with cushioned outdoor sofas, the perfect place to celebrate a successful excursion, gather for afternoon cocktails, amber sunsets, or late-night stargazing. I get excited just thinking about it and can’t wait to welcome you onboard.

• Like 1