Solo Fares disappearing

Archipelago

On 8/1/2024 at 6:04 PM, ging466 said:

Yes, I was looking the other day and discovered there was literally nothing. Usually there is at least 70 to choose from...very disappointing. Ponant has heaps, I'm spending time looking through them. And also Regent has quite a few that I've been looking at too.

Cheers

Jennifer

As you browse through the upcoming cruise offerings, choose one you like and as you progress through the booking procedure you will be prompted to indicate how many will be in the suite.  You can choose 1 and the solo supplement will be automatically displayed in the total price for the cruise.  I have found this feature on all cruises I have in which I have been interested.  Wailua

On 9/3/2024 at 9:20 PM, MHF said:

I am getting a quote for a B2B September 2025 on Explora I.  The current promotion is 25% solo supplement on ANY cruise.  I was shocked.

TA does not recommend Ponant because she said their food is not good and most everything is in French.  But they do have many 0 solo supplements.

That’s surprising.  I’m having a lot of hassle trying to get a reasonable solo supplement on Explora.  I spoke to someone directly at Explora and he stated that there are currently no reductions- every cruise in 2025 came with a 100% supplement.  I am currently in discussion with a U.K. TA who has given me a 25% supplement for all the OT suites.  However for penthouse and resident suites the 100% supplement still applies.

2 hours ago, Sololux said:

That’s surprising.  I’m having a lot of hassle trying to get a reasonable solo supplement on Explora.  I spoke to someone directly at Explora and he stated that there are currently no reductions- every cruise in 2025 came with a 100% supplement.  I am currently in discussion with a U.K. TA who has given me a 25% supplement for all the OT suites.  However for penthouse and resident suites the 100% supplement still applies.

Not sure about other room choices as I picked the OT on 6.  My TA and the website in the USA both claim 25% solo sup on any cruse but didn't mention (or I didn't pay attention) anything about specific rooms.  The quote I received also gave a small discount for doing B2B.

7 hours ago, HawaiianSpirit said:

As you browse through the upcoming cruise offerings, choose one you like and as you progress through the booking procedure you will be prompted to indicate how many will be in the suite.  You can choose 1 and the solo supplement will be automatically displayed in the total price for the cruise.  I have found this feature on all cruises I have in which I have been interested.  Wailua

Yes, that is how we do it.  However, SS also periodically emails out a list of cruises where there are 0%, 25% and 50% solo supplements.