OBC

I know this topic has been discussed previously. I just booked a cruise for February going to the Canaries. I received a large Onboard credit. I booked shore excursions as they seem to be booking up . They asked me for a credit card and I paid. Will I be reimbursed this money with my onboard credit once I am on the ship. Not sure how it. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JodiandFrank said:

Once you are onboard, go to Seabourn Square and ask one of the “Angels” to reimburse you for your pre-purchased Seabourn tours and take the funds from your OBC.  
Easy-Peasy…..

that was my experience a couple of weeks ago…yes, easy - peasy

Nancy

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, margbem said:

When we sailed last year we were refunded to our CC. It wasn’t taken from our OBC. Has that now reversed? It always used to be taken from OBC.

2 weeks ago, our OBC became refundable to our CC.  we had more than enough dollars spent on prepaid shore excursions to offset the OBC.  Guest services took care of this on the first or second day on the cruise.

Nancy

1 minute ago, nancygp said:

2 weeks ago, our OBC became refundable to our CC.  we had more than enough dollars spent on prepaid shore excursions to offset the OBC.  Guest services took care of this on the first or second day on the cruise.

Nancy

Thank you, Nancy

• Like 1