back from 3 day Sovereign

Just returned from anniversary on Sovereign any questions more that glad to try and answer.

john

P.S. took my sisterin law and brother in law as an anniversary gift for them,was their first cruise and they loved it!Service was awesome and had a great time!

Glad you had a great cruise!

Any change you can scan the Compass and email them to me, please as we leave on Friday.

Also how warm was the water at CocoCay?

We were on this ship in Oct 2000 and looking foward to the changes, we also were on the Star Princess in Oct 2004.

Thank you

Carl

cpettey@cfl.rr.com:)

We are sailing on the Sovereign 3 day itinerary on 4/21.

How was your sailing? Any rough seas? How was food? Did you make it to CocoCay? If so , how was the water temps?

What did you do in Nassau?

Favorite thing you did onboard ship? Recommendations??

We are sailing on the Sovereign 3 day itinerary on 4/21.

How was your sailing? Any rough seas? How was food? Did you make it to CocoCay? If so , how was the water temps?

SAILING WAS SMOOTH.FOOD QUALITY WAS MUCH BETTER!COCOCAY WAS AWESOME BUT WATER WAS CHILLY FOR MOST OF OUR PARTY BUT ME.ONCE YOUR IN YOU GET USED TO IT THERE WAS A BREEZE THAT KEEP OTHERS COLD WHEN WET.

What did you do in Nassau?

WENT SHOPPING BY THE PIER BOUGHT MY WIFE HER ANNIVERSARY GIFT AND SOME CIGARS THEN WENT TO PARADISE TO SHOW OUR FAMILY THE ATLANTIS AND CHECK OUT PARADISE ISLAND

Favorite thing you did onboard ship? Recommendations??

HAVING DRINKS IN THE VIKING LOUNGE WITH THE 360 VIEW,HANGING BY THE POOL AND JUST ENJOYING THE SHIP.

RECOMMENDATIONS:ENJOY AND HAVE FUN,THE COMEDIAN WAS GOOD !

ENJOY YOUR TRIP!

HERE I GO

Glad you had a great cruise!

Any change you can scan the Compass and email them to me, please as we leave on Friday.

REALLY SOORY THE ONLY MISTAKE I MADE WAS LEAVING THEM ON THE T.V. AND FORGOT TO PACK THEM.SORRY:o

Also how warm was the water at CocoCay?

70S WHICH WAS FINE FOR ME BUT NO EVERYONE IIN OUR PARTY.lOTS OF PEOPLE JET SKIING AND SNORKLING SO I GUESS ITS WHAT IS COMFY FOR YOU.REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE COMPASSES BUT WHATEVER QUESTIONS YOU HAVE I WILL TRY TO ANSWER.HAVE A GREAT CRUISE.

We were on this ship in Oct 2000 and looking foward to the changes, we also were on the Star Princess in Oct 2004.

Thank you

Carl

cpettey@cfl.rr.com:)

Just returned from anniversary on Sovereign any questions more that glad to try and answer.

john

P.S. took my sisterin law and brother in law as an anniversary gift for them,was their first cruise and they loved it!Service was awesome and had a great time!

John

Did they have the choc midnight buffet on your cruise and if they did, what night?

Carl

Archived