Beach break on Stone island $68..horseback riding $5.....learning to fly ...FREE!

bububr

Dave

What a wonderful review - you should be a writer!

Your review put me in the mood for my upcoming Mercury cruise on 04/07. I can hardly wait. I just hope I have as good a time as you did.

Hope your aches and pains heal soon.

Eileen

I have to agree with all the other posters that you did a fair and balanced (and I might add excellent) review of your experience on this Mercury sailing. We had a group of over 100 that got together on these boards over a period of a year prior to our Oct. 31, 1995 sailing on the 11 day also.

We had a fabulous cruise and different small to mediuum groups of our people tried individual and ship excursions and "on our own" trips and everything went perfectly - didn't hear a complaint about anything from anybody. As you said, the cruise is what you make of it and there are inconsiderate people every where that don't consider anyone but themselves.

Peronally I loved the ship, service and food - I have to say my only dissappointment was that the Eggs Benedict in the dining room for breakfast was the worst I've ever had!! Considering that was my only valid negative comment and I had volumes of positive experiences, I'd say the pluses win out - LOL :D:D

About your name...? Do I suspect a replacement surgery? Not to be forward, but if so how is it, and would you recommend your surgeon?

Only asking because If I keep up these adventures, I think I'm gonna be in the market for some replacement parts sooner than later:D

Dave:eek:

You're right - I had both hips done in 1992, 3 months between each one. I was virtually crippled and in extreme pain for a long time before I got my Doctor to send me to an Orthopedic (I had to tell him I was going to do somethig drastic). He took one look, did a couple of quick tests and sent me into X-ray. It showed total destruction of the hip joints - no discernable ball & socket left! Scheduled surgery ASAP and I felt 1000% better even coming out of the anesthetic in the recovery room. Same thing with the second one. It's been 14 years now and I would tell anybody not to hesitate, there is no need to have to suffer like I did. Also, I understand they are even doing a lot of them Arthroscopically now which means a much shorter recov ery time to full mobility.

My doctor was Charles Rosen and at the time he had offices in Garden Grove and I believe Newport or Laguna Beach, CA. Right now I think he is also assoiated with UCI.

About your name...? Do I suspect a replacement surgery? Not to be forward, but if so how is it, and would you recommend your surgeon?

Only asking because If I keep up these adventures, I think I'm gonna be in the market for some replacement parts sooner than later:D

Dave:eek:

Archived