Eurodam True Aft (wake view) rooms advice

xenna

On 8/10/2024 at 2:20 AM, Avery's Gram said:

And bring a cheap baby monitor set up…..lets you turn your room TV to the TV channel giving explanation/ commentary  about what you are seeing and you (on the balcony) can actually hear it!  

I’ve been on CC for years, but this one tip made it for me! Spent several cruises frustrated…could hear commentary in room but couldn’t see, or could see without hearing commentary.  A baby monitor solved the problem.

Barbara M. In NH

This is an amazing idea!! I will put that into my advice file that I have going.  Thank you!!

• Like 1

I want to thank everyone who has given me advice in this thread.  I went for the true back aft room.  They had some available so I am going to give it a try.  There were not many left at all.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, xenna said:

I want to thank everyone who has given me advice in this thread.  I went for the true back aft room.  They had some available so I am going to give it a try.  There were not many left at all.

YAY!! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your cruise. And hope you'll consider coming back to give us your thoughts on the aft cabin.

Safe travels- enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/12/2024 at 9:36 AM, xenna said:

We will be in a AFT NS suite the first week in May, deck 7

It should be a awesome trip.

Edited by deputybubba2
added deck
  • Like 1