Nervous about time change

GATravel

I am getting nervous about daylight savings time occurring while we are on the ship this weekend. We are on the Inspiration that leaves Saturday from Tampa. I assume that the time will move forward on Sunday morning. My worry is with the excursion we booked with Capt. Bryans on Monday. As of today… it seems that Grand Cayman is the same time that we are (here in GA and in Tampa). From what I understand Grand Cayman does not observe daylight savings time…. So, that would put Grand Cayman 1 hour behind the ship.

Do we need to stay on ship time or Grand Cayman time? If we stay on ship time and the stingray tour ends at 12:00 (1:00 Ship time)…. Is that cutting it close to get back on the ship if we are supposed to be leaving at 2:00?

Does anyone know what time the last tender will go if it says that were are in Grand Cayman from 7am -2pm?

Thanks for any help!

I'm sorry but don't you think these people know about the time change that happens twice a year every year?

I'd only be nervous if it was the company's first time doing it but I presume it isn't and they DO know what they're doing.

Was the tour booked through Carnival or directly with the tour operator? If booked through Carnival, the tour will be on ship time (even with Daylight Savings Time factored in). If you booked it on your own, I suggest checking with the tour company itself so you know for sure.

Archived