Meet & Mingle/Greet

I have done several Meet & Mingle/Greet on Princess and have arranged them by 
contacting grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com. When I did that about a week ago I got a message back that said grouponboardservices are only doing dining reservations for groups of 50 or more. A friend has also done a number of M&Gs and gave me a contact of Pam Dyachenco, pdyachenco@princesscruises.com. That communication was bounced back to me as unknown recipient. 

Do you have any contacts at Princess to make arrangements for a M&G. 

I called Princess. I spoke with a very nice lady who had never heard of Meet & Greet. She tried to find info for me but was not successful. She suggested I make arrangements once on board. Since it was be almost impossible to contact other guests at that point, I said that that plan simply would not work. 

I am open to any information or suggestions. 

Margaret Mueller

Cruise Critic: mamacita123

40 minutes ago, mamacita123 said:

I have done several Meet & Mingle/Greet on Princess and have arranged them by 
contacting grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com. When I did that about a week ago I got a message back that said grouponboardservices are only doing dining reservations for groups of 50 or more. A friend has also done a number of M&Gs and gave me a contact of Pam Dyachenco, pdyachenco@princesscruises.com. That communication was bounced back to me as unknown recipient. 

Do you have any contacts at Princess to make arrangements for a M&G. 

I called Princess. I spoke with a very nice lady who had never heard of Meet & Greet. She tried to find info for me but was not successful. She suggested I make arrangements once on board. Since it was be almost impossible to contact other guests at that point, I said that that plan simply would not work. 

I am open to any information or suggestions. 

Margaret Mueller

Cruise Critic: mamacita123

@mamacita123

The only info I have is this Cruise Critic page: Princess Cruises Meet & Mingle

The bottom of the page states the following: Need Help? Write to: Meet_and_Mingle@cruisecritic.com

1. Also, please note the following portions from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, is responsible for our Rules of Participation, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Community Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com"

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
    Senior Manager, Community
    community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com.  Also, please send the email from your current Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your current Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please click the following: How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address

BTW, I suggest you use the Follow feature on any new threads you start or any other threads or forums where you are interested in the new replies such as this one. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new posts because they will come l👀king for you as notifications! If you need information on how to do it, please click here: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info) and here: How To: Change Email Settings/Unsubscribe: Notification Settings

Hope this will be helpful!

Host Kat