Port time

Picklesmini

I have been checking the port times for our stop in Bergen on the 6 Sept.  Looking at the whatsinport site the timings are 7am depart at 1pm.  Have booked a Cunard excursion “Bergen on your own” which includes a fast tack cable card ticket.  Bit concerned as this does not seem very long assuming you want an early breakfast and guessing most things do not open until 9am.  Any thoughts about how much time this is.  Many thanks 

If it helps any, the port timings I'm seeing on a variety of travel agent and cruise booking websites for Queen Anne's call to Bergen on 6 September 2024 are 8:00am arrival and 2:00pm departure.

That agrees with the port schedule found on the Bergen Havn "bergenhavn.no" website after I adjust my time zone to Norway time (UTC+2). For whatever reason, the times listed on that schedule are sensitive to the time zone of the viewer. For someone on UK time, the Bergen Havn website shows 7:00am arrival and 1:00pm departure. That may account for those timing you're seeing elsewhere. Anyway, I'm reasonably confident your port timings for Bergen are 8:00am and 2:00pm.

The description for the Cunard shore excursion you have booked should indicate both the start time and the duration, so that should also help narrow down the timings. I can't really answer whether that will be enough time for your visit to Bergen, but I hope that's of some help. If you let use know the start time and duration of your booked shore excursion others may be able to offer their advice.

• Like 1