Question about Sail Three Seas cruise

Hi, we are going on the Sail Three Seas cruise in the Eastern med on the Ex2 next year for our silver wedding anniversary. I'm wanting info about the excursions off the ship, particularly the trips when it arrives in Sicily.

Thanks in advance

Hi Degger firstly I think you have chosen a fantastic cruise one of our favourites, did it for our Golden, secondly it was some time ago so thing's will have changed but it may be helpful, think the prime excursion in Sicily has to be Mt Etna it was the only one we actually did as we like to do our own thing and most of the ports, we find, are great to just to walk round particularly Kotor. Sorry can't be of more help but have a great anniversary we did. PS if you are cruising from Dubrovnik sit on left side of transfer coach for great views.😃

Hi Degger firstly I think you have chosen a fantastic cruise one of our favourites, did it for our Golden, secondly it was some time ago so thing's will have changed but it may be helpful, think the prime excursion in Sicily has to be Mt Etna it was the only one we actually did as we like to do our own thing and most of the ports, we find, are great to just to walk round particularly Kotor. Sorry can't be of more help but have a great anniversary we did. PS if you are cruising from Dubrovnik sit on left side of transfer coach for great views.😃

16 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Hi Pensioncruiser.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately with the limited time in Sicily we'll probably only have time to do one trip & I was wanting to do some kind of Godfather themed trip. I've seen on Tripadvisor one or two things relating to it but the prices are pretty steep. One is the wedding walk as seen in the film & another is a visit to the town of Corleone where the family name comes from

Thanks for the advice about Kotor & the coach trip, we'd love to see MT Etna but as we went to Pompeii on our last cruise, my wife has no objections to me doing the Godfather thing knowing it's my favourite film of all time

• Like 1