What If I Do My On-Line Check-In "Late"?

I guess it's still better than the old way in the 80's - 2000's when everyone got to the pier starting at 9am and waited in a long hot annoying line until they started checking you in, then waited again to board.  The few times I had a suite were bearable, waiting in a more comfortable lounge, but the other times when I was in steerage with everyone else were not fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mfs2k said:

I guess it's still better than the old way in the 80's - 2000's when everyone got to the pier starting at 9am and waited in a long hot annoying line until they started checking you in, then waited again to board.  The few times I had a suite were bearable, waiting in a more comfortable lounge, but the other times when I was in steerage with everyone else were not fun.

True. 

I honestly don't remember most of the time waiting in recent years, lines have gone fast, and usually onboard within an hour of arriving.

The hard partis juggling carryon, looking forward to being able to drop in room with FTTF.

• Like 2