2 hammock Sea Terrace locations Brilliant lady?

psyfi

Is there any way to find out which Sea Terrace cabins will have 2 hammocks on the Brilliant Lady?  I have booked a cruise for Jan 2026 and didn’t realize that was an option I should have been looking for.

Mainly on deck 8, they are the light pink colour on the deck plan (slightly smaller balcony) https://vvinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/Virgin-Voyages-Brilliant-Lady-Deck-Plans.pdf

On the other ships the deck 8 cabins are limited view but on Brilliant Lady the lifeboats are closer in so the ship is allowed through the Panama Canal which means the balconies on deck 8 are smaller, so no other furniture except the two hammocks.

37 minutes ago, psyfi said:

Is there any way to find out which Sea Terrace cabins will have 2 hammocks on the Brilliant Lady?  I have booked a cruise for Jan 2026 and didn’t realize that was an option I should have been looking for.

In addition to the info above, they're a sub-category of Sea Terrace called "(Slightly) Smaller Balcony," so if you want two hammocks you need to book that category specifically.

What I haven't been able to figure out is if they're still limited view, like those cabins are on other ships.

• Like 1