Booking Question

crazy4bears

I would like to book a cruise for may of 2005. I beleive the rates posted now are on the high side. My problem is I have to have a handicap room and would prefer a balcony. Have been told by Carnival because I need a room for 3 adults I have to book a suite. I am seriously considering booking a balcony for 2 and also an inside room for my daughter and possibly invite my son and his wife to come along. If I do book now at the higher rates will crucon adjust my rate if the prices come down? I have never used them before. My last cruise I booked with local TA but I did all the leg work and called her with price reductions. She said Carnival never notified them of any special rates and is pushing me towards booking with HAL. The only reason I am even considering booking now is because it is so hard booking handicap balconys. Please help me.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;05;15;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Well I dont' know anyting about handicap rooms but we booked with buycruises.com and they watch the prices for you. WE are sailing the Destiny May 2005 and our TA already called and saved us 53 pp!!! WE booked in March paid our downpayment and signed our contract then she called last week and said the price went down so she gave us the refund on our balance. WE booked with them last year too but the prices didnt go down ( I watch too) so I would call the company you want to go with and ask and get it in writting GOOD LUCK

UNTIL WE SAIL AGAIN.......
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2005;5;8;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

I've found a great agency, Mr. Mittens' Cruises. It's a small family owned agency (Beaver Falls, PA, north of Pittsburgh) and they too do rate checks and automatically get you the lowest rate. They are a cruise discounter, but what is great is they provide personal family style service too, something I didn't find with a lot of the internet and big companies.

I find it interesting that they have told you that you have to book a suite. I sailed in a handicapped cabin and there were 3 adults. We had two twins and a couch. We were also a Balcony cabin.

It may be that there aren't any Balcony Handicapped Cabins available at this time. They tend to go fast and I have learned that if I need one, I usually have to book 12-16 months out because of the limited number available.

NCL Sunward 1992
Premier (Big Red Boat) 1998
Sovereign of the Seas 2000
Fascination 2001
Carnival Spirit 2002
Carnival Conquest 2003
Enchantment of the Seas 2003
Sensation 2004
Elation Christmas Cruise 2004

Archived