Parking at San Pedro Doubletree for 16 day cruise

pivibird

On 9/1/2024 at 8:41 PM, pivibird said:

Has anyone done this?  The website addresses 7 day cruises but not longer.   I will call them but wondered about personal experiences.    Thank you.  

No, we only did a five day.  But I recall people there who just had to pay for the extra days over seven.  But it might be easier to just park at the cruise terminal.  It's a large lot and just a short walk to the terminal.  I recall it was cheap and made a mental to park there next time.  

Edited by ATSEAMYLIFE

On 9/1/2024 at 8:41 PM, pivibird said:

Has anyone done this?  The website addresses 7 day cruises but not longer.   I will call them but wondered about personal experiences.    Thank you.  

No personal experience because we park at the terminal parking lot, but from experience in answering questions like this I've never hear of a hotel covering that many days. Maybe if you are a Hilton Platinum Elite you can talk to the hotel directly and try, but failing that, I'd just drive to the terminal parking.

18 hours ago, KeepCalmBearOn said:

No personal experience because we park at the terminal parking lot, but from experience in answering questions like this I've never hear of a hotel covering that many days. 

We have done it a few times at the Embassy Suites south of SFO, but only for 3-4 days extra.  I recall we paid about the going rate for parking near SFO.  

We did this in 2022 for a 14 night cruise and it was the same price as the 7 night.  That may have changed, but I put in our pick up day and booked it.  They wrote the pick up date on our parking receipt and we had no problems.