Icon - good group gathering areas?

Back in 2022 I was on a Halloween cruise on Anthem and our Facebook group set up a trick or treat for the kids - it was an absolute blast and had a great turn out 🎃 

I would love to try to set something like that up for my upcoming Icon Halloween cruise. On Anthem, we all looped around the giant tuba. 

What would be a good place for this on Icon?
I was thinking lined up the sides of the stairs of the Pearl, but I don’t know if that would be too disruptive/dangerous on the stairs. Maybe around the base? Someone on another site suggested the overlook, but I don’t know if it is too out of the way (it was a lot of fun having people that weren’t participating walk by and see all the kids trick or treating). 

14 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

@Jenna wondering if you could organize something like that in the Surfside neighborhood? Here is a video tour of the area:

https://www.google.com/search?q=icon+of+the+seas+tour+of+surfside

Hmm, I like the idea of this, but I can’t seem to find a place wide/long enough there where 30+ adults can stand side-by-side that wouldn’t impede walking for others or block the shops.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jenna said:

Back in 2022 I was on a Halloween cruise on Anthem and our Facebook group set up a trick or treat for the kids - it was an absolute blast and had a great turn out 🎃 

I would love to try to set something like that up for my upcoming Icon Halloween cruise. On Anthem, we all looped around the giant tuba. 

What would be a good place for this on Icon?
I was thinking lined up the sides of the stairs of the Pearl, but I don’t know if that would be too disruptive/dangerous on the stairs. Maybe around the base? Someone on another site suggested the overlook, but I don’t know if it is too out of the way (it was a lot of fun having people that weren’t participating walk by and see all the kids trick or treating). 

As long as it is not during time when the dining room is open I would suggest the entrance to the dining room on deck 3, 4 or 5 (avoid the one with the host.  It is a large space, no one will be walking by.

image.png.920d25fed311ddd97e93ca45e2f09d97.png