NCL Viva: The Good, The Bad, the DISSAPOINTING: Italy, Turkey, Croatia, and Greece (with hints, tips, and help)

Travel R

2 hours ago, Travel R said:

I am also wondering if it is as much of an issue on the Viva's Caribbean itinerary, which is not as port-extensive (or does not remain in port for such long time periods).

I was on Viva in Caribbean and I thought it was an issue.  On the port days, people return from the beach or wherever during late afternoon and the only place to get food was the grille (or down inside at Local).  We had Vibe passes so we could see the line for the grille snake out it's back door and start working its way up the stairs to the race track.  Happened each port day.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PATRLR said:

I was on Viva in Caribbean and I thought it was an issue.  On the port days, people return from the beach or wherever during late afternoon and the only place to get food was the grille (or down inside at Local).  We had Vibe passes so we could see the line for the grille snake out it's back door and start working its way up the stairs to the race track.  Happened each port day.  

Thanks for the Carib info.

Hopefully NCL is reading this and other notifications (and complaints) and will make some modifications in the future.