Back to the best

kool kruiser

I've been away from CruiseCritic for a few months due to...well, life. 😉 Just busy is all. But I popped back in on a whim and was happy to see this fantastic recounting of your recent cruise. I always appreciate when someone is not afraid to give the bad AND the good, because you are right, no cruise ship, cruise line, or individual cruise is ever perfect and it helps to know where the occasional lapses lie.

I'm also happy to see that nobody jumped all over you for your honesty. I remember in years past, in this and other cruise line forums, the slightest criticism could result in angry assaults from the "cheerleaders". Being a frank and honest person, I was the unhappy recipient of some those assaults, to the point where I used to be afraid to offer even the mildest negative impression. Seems we've all moved past that these days. Yay! 

Oh, and I appreciate the new bit of info I just got: that if I want clotted cream for my scone, I simply need to ask for it. I don't eat scones very often, but when I do, I prefer clotted cream. Now I know!