NCL now charging me for my gratuities ahead?

I'm on the Encore now. I got the weird $200 and $50 OBCs in the account. Precruise it showed I purchased them when I never did. They're on the second leg of this b2b too. I'm being very careful with them so I don't spend money they take back later. On a recent cruise, $1000 showed up and days later was removed. No communication from NCL at all. It just disappeared. No line item that offsets/reverses so you know it was there.

Also, the dining reservations I made precruise with the wrong number of people did carry over onboard so I got them fixed.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hallux said:

Anyone that read the entire thread before responding would see it was resolved 4 days ago...

Well, you got me.  I usually read a thread from the top and respond whenever I see a post that attracts my attention.  I usually do not read all of the following posts to see if anyone has already responded.  I just go ahead and put in my two cents worth, then continue reading the following posts.  Yep, it happens sometimes.  So, if my johnny-come-lately posts bother you, you always can put me on your "ignore" list.

4 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

If it shows on your account as a balance due, you should contact NCL at once to resolve the issue.  If you simply ignore it, NCL might cancel your reservation and not allow you to board the vessel for your cruise.  Do not hesitate.  Do not assume.  Do not rely on assurances from Cruise Critic members.  Take care of it NOW.

I got it taken off, now things are back to "normal".  I kind of thought the same and didn't want to ignore it.  PM

• Thanks 1