Quantum of The Seas Balcony issues?

2 hours ago, ShazM said:

The ship is going to dry dock in the next month or so before it comes out here to Australia at the end of November I think.

You are correct on this. Unfortunately this isn't out of the norm and why I avoid ships that are about to go into dry dock. QOTS arrives into Singapore on Oct 28th and the next sailing isn't scheduled till Nov 19th giving time for a 3 week dry dock in Singapore.

• Like 1

@Aquarius_traveler129

The mold and stain in the bathroom should be reported the first day...not acceptable. (I wouldn't want it at home...or on a cruise ship)

@bajathree is correct, the Quantum is being prepped for drydock.

* We will be sailing on the Quantum in a couple of weeks...Seattle to Tokyo. Hoping not to find mold and stain in the bathroom.

• Like 1

Following with interest  as we are also on the upcoming Seattle to Tokyo cruise. We were aware that it was going into dry dock and our expectation is that there will be some “wear & tear” apparent. That said, the mold issue would be immediately  actionable. The cosmetic issues would be shrugged off.

” There are no bad cruises” 🙂

• Like 2