A few questions about the Madri Gras.....

bguppies

Been on a bunch of other Carnival ships and we are trying to choose a cabin on the Mardi Gras. My Wife uses a walker, so I try to find a cabin, closest to the elevators we will be using the most. (last cruise our dining room was at the front of the ship and our cabin was in the rear, which made getting to the elevators, down the long hallway each night a PITA.)

1) Which Dining Room is Anytime Dining? (I'm assuming the smaller, single floor dining room, the Flamingo?)

2) Where are the Omlet Stations set up? (I know on all my previous ships, it has been at the Pizza Pirate and Deli in the Buffet area. But the Pizza and Deli appear to be on another deck on the Mardi Gras.)

3) Where do they hold the Trivia and other Games on the Mardi Gras? (most previous ships were either in one of the music venues or in the promenade seating areas near Java Blue coffee shop)

These three questions and any other ship specific tips would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by bguppies

Anytime dining is in the two-story dining room at the back of the ship. I remember omelets being at Big Chicken and the buffet, both near the back of the ship. Trivia is in several places, but was often at Guys Pig and Anchor which is also at the back of the ship.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eshlisa@gmail.com said:

Anytime dining is in the two-story dining room at the back of the ship. I remember omelets being at Big Chicken and the buffet, both near the back of the ship. Trivia is in several places, but was often at Guys Pig and Anchor which is also at the back of the ship.

Does Big Chicken no longer have its own breakfast menu?