Celebrity Reflection B2B - Sep 13-16 & Sep 16-20

Stealthdog

Thanks for being open to questions! Has the availability of a cooked room service breakfast in Aqua been removed? We used to get eggs with our coffee in Aqua to eat on the balcony, but on the app it looks as if it's continental options only for complimentary room service now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LyonQueen said:

Thanks for being open to questions! Has the availability of a cooked room service breakfast in Aqua been removed? We used to get eggs with our coffee in Aqua to eat on the balcony, but on the app it looks as if it's continental options only for complimentary room service now. 

Here is the room service menu they leave in the room.  Continental breakfast is free.  Premium is a $9.95 (+20%) fee.

Looks like eggs come with a cost.  Coffee is complimentary.

IMG_1748.jpeg

• Like 1

The dinner menu was repeated from the 3 day to the 4 day cruise.  I’ll take a picture of the menu tonight and post.  For 3 day cruises it will be the first 3 nights. 

Other topics I want to post about at the end are Baha Mar, Coco Cay, maybe Bimini (if we leave the ship), Persian Gardens, food, and the entertainment.

Blu menu for Dinners.  The 3 night just repeats the first 3 menus of the 4 night. 

Of note - night one is filet mignon night, so if you are scheduling specialty dining you may want to do it on a different night. 

Overall the dinners in Blu were pretty good.  I did fall back on the escargot and French onion soup often because I wasn’t overwhelmed by the appetizers.  

I did find the deserts to be very basic and repetitive.  The coffee cafe has complimentary desserts which we preferred over what was in Blu.

The second cruise had some lines for Blu around 615-730 (we had no lines in the first cruise), so be aware that dinner may take longer than you may plan for.

For breakfast, the menu never changes.  We got bored of breakfast in Blu by the end of the first cruise and just started going to the buffet for some variety and better options.

The service in Blu was outstanding.  If you are going on the reflection this season, ask for Ace and Kaddys section.  We were seated in another section one night and it was a step below that duo. 

IMG_1704.jpeg

IMG_1710.jpeg

IMG_1721.jpeg

IMG_1756.jpeg

Edited by Stealthdog

We had a 8am depart time, but because we were just ubering to a friends house to get our car, we were in no rush.  I think we left the ship around 815.  Disembarking is a breeze nowadays and you don’t even need your passports.   We stopped quickly to collect the dog from boarding (he was quite pleased) and were back home in Orlando around 1130.  We took 95 down to Fort Lauderdale and the Turnpike back up.  Traffic was heavier on 95.

IMG_1759.jpeg