Night Club on Caribbean Princess

BJD1r

We will be on the 6/10 Eastern Caribbean cruise and was wondering how people have found the nightclub? We are going to be two couple in our lower 30's and are wondering if we will be the only people in the place or if it actually gets a bit crowded.

I'm interested to hear what experiences others have had on this ship.

Thanks,

Brandon

The club started as a mixed age group (some young 50's partying in the corner and enought 20'ish on the floor) until about 1:00 am then it got to be more 40's and under. I loved it. We went 3 nights, but the first night was a dud. Other than that the dance floor was crowded at times. Depended on the songs they were playing The music was mixed as well, I think it depended on what crowd was hanging out at what time. Go, Enjoy, and bring all your new friends with you!!:)

It probably depends on the cruise, but when I was up there late at night it was pretty crowded... not overly crowded, but there were enough people to make it a good time.

There was a guy on here - Chris - and he gave quite a review of the Caribbean Princess' nightlife. If anyone knows where the link is please post it. I will look for it too.

We will be on the 6/10 Eastern Caribbean cruise and was wondering how people have found the nightclub? We are going to be two couple in our lower 30's and are wondering if we will be the only people in the place or if it actually gets a bit crowded.

I'm interested to hear what experiences others have had on this ship.

Thanks,

Brandon

We will be on that cruise also. Come join our Roll Call. I'd post the link, but I don't know how!

The club started as a mixed age group (some young 50's partying in the corner and enought 20'ish on the floor) until about 1:00 am then it got to be more 40's and under. I loved it. We went 3 nights, but the first night was a dud. Other than that the dance floor was crowded at times. Depended on the songs they were playing The music was mixed as well, I think it depended on what crowd was hanging out at what time. Go, Enjoy, and bring all your new friends with you!!:)

I agree with them about this it just depends. I was on this cruise last April and there were 9 of us and we had a good time but there was a lack of people our age (late 20's to early 30's) and we were there @1 am. If you have other friends with you take themand you will still have a good time.

Archived