Classic Drink Package on Sailings from Southhampton

TippySue

We have the classic drink package for our sailing to Portugal and Spain. On my Caribbean cruises that means any drink $10 or less is included in thr package.The Celebrity app says Classic package on sailings from UK and AUS ports includes drinks up to $12.  On my Australia to Hawaii cruise I was told the $12 only applies only to cruises that circles Australia stops only in Australian ports.  That didn't sound right to me but I let it go.  Anybody know anything about this?

6 minutes ago, TippySue said:

We have the classic drink package for our sailing to Portugal and Spain. On my Caribbean cruises that means any drink $10 or less is included in thr package.The Celebrity app says Classic package on sailings from UK and AUS ports includes drinks up to $12.  On my Australia to Hawaii cruise I was told the $12 only applies only to cruises that circles Australia stops only in Australian ports.  That didn't sound right to me but I let it go.  Anybody know anything about this?

The $12 is the price of the drink with gratuity included, so a $10 drink plus 20 percent.

4 minutes ago, TippySue said:

This is correct. The gratuities must be shown included in those markets. The drink is still $10 + tip.