Crystal Society Membership still valid?

sailing canary

2 hours ago, sailing canary said:

I recently found my Crystal Membership card, but my last cruise with Crystal was 10 years ago. Would I still be a member and if so, how do I access my details online?
TIA

SC

Since Crystal did get a record of each person name and Crystal Society number your number should still match up with you. Just have your TA contact Crystal to confirm this.  As noted, this is one we cannot see on line but it will show up on your booking.  

Keith

Thank you all for your speedy replies! However, we haven't used the TA (based in Canada) who booked the last Crystal cruise also for 10 years and now use a bricks and mortar TA here where we can discuss our preferences face to face.

Would the local TA be able to find this out if I gave her the number? Or would I have to use a Crystal recommended TA?

1 hour ago, sailing canary said:

Thank you all for your speedy replies! However, we haven't used the TA (based in Canada) who booked the last Crystal cruise also for 10 years and now use a bricks and mortar TA here where we can discuss our preferences face to face.

Would the local TA be able to find this out if I gave her the number? Or would I have to use a Crystal recommended TA?

Any TA can figure this out.

In my case, I just called Crystal reservations and they looked it up for me.

But for simplicity just ask your TA to follow up.

Keith