Where IS IT!!!

Maveric&Kitty

Ok I have been looking like crazy, one of the CC mebers had a great post on here of things (not normaly thought of) to bring allong. Just things you dont think of up front and they were some good things in there I just cant find the post any ideas?:confused::confused:

Howdy Maveric&Kitty!

Here is a quick course on the search feature that may help you.

There is more than one place to locate Search. On the blue bar above between New Posts and Quick Links, in Forum Jump at the bottom of the page, and at the top of forums or threads in Search This Forum or Search This Thread.

Here is what Advanced Search looks like: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php

Just fill in your key word or words. Under Search Options and over to the right, Cruise Lines "A - O" will be highlighted on top as the default. You will need to use the slide on the right to scroll down through all the forums and highlight the one you want by clicking on it. If you want to select more than one forum at a time, also use your Ctrl key.

Please feel free to use the search feature anytime. Just remember not to try a search with too many key words or in too many forums at one time.

Wishing you lots of 080402gudl_prv.gif with your searches!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Ok I have been looking like crazy, one of the CC mebers had a great post on here of things (not normaly thought of) to bring allong. Just things you dont think of up front and they were some good things in there I just cant find the post any ideas?:confused::confused:

Here is the link

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Crash

Cruise Tips (some carnival specific) and cruise packing list

http://home.comcast.net/~dadsaccount...ome.html-.html

Has some GREAT ideas and suggestions! Print it out and enjoy your trip!

Archived