LIVE report MSC Seaview Yacht Club, 27th Sept-4th Oct 2024, Palma, Mallorca Med Cruise (with pre and post cruise stays).

ConnieTact

Here we go again! Yet another live report. I have resisted doing them on my last few cruises but this is a different ship and because there is so little written about Seaview online, and especially a lack of information about Yacht Club. I’ll attempt to rectify that!

We booked this trip last year onboard MSC Virtuosa, while in Barcelona, back in November 2023. We had been enjoying Yacht Club so much we knew we wanted to repeat the experience back in the Med. 
It will be our eleventh time in the MSC ‘ship within a ship’ Yacht club experience, and seventh different MSC ship.

I’ll be finding out which class of ship suits us best and reporting on the food, the entertainment,  the venues and all areas around the ship too. 
expect lots of photos! I love sunsets and expect there to be some good ones as the weather forecast is right for it! 
Please follow along and ask any questions. I’ll do my best to investigate for you! 

IMG_6680.jpeg

IMG_6679.jpeg

IMG_6628.jpeg

IMG_3408.jpeg

• Like 6

It will be wonderful! Our first MSC cruise was Seaview in YC with almost the same itinerary. We stopped at Malta and not Palma. After being on Divina and Euribia, I think Seaview is my favorite. We didn't explore too much outside YC because being port heavy, we made the most of stops. Our kids however, enjoyed the night life and partying with the young Italians they met!

Thanks for taking the time to do a live review, @ConnieTact. We've not been on Seaview yet either and it will be nice to see how it compares to Seaside and Seascape. I always enjoy your reviews and am looking forward to this helping us get through cruise withdrawal when we disembark on Saturday. Buon viaggio!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mnpurple said:

It will be wonderful! Our first MSC cruise was Seaview in YC with almost the same itinerary. We stopped at Malta and not Palma. After being on Divina and Euribia, I think Seaview is my favorite. We didn't explore too much outside YC because being port heavy, we made the most of stops. Our kids however, enjoyed the night life and partying with the young Italians they met!

That sounds like a great cruise! I’m glad to hear you liked it!
We have been to all the ports so may not do too much in each port but, have booked one MSC excursion as they are often great value for money. I think we may do our own thing in most.

I’m at work getting last bits done and the thought of the break is making me smile!😊 

9 minutes ago, Best Cat Mom said:

Thanks for taking the time to do a live review, @ConnieTact. We've not been on Seaview yet either and it will be nice to see how it compares to Seaside and Seascape. I always enjoy your reviews and am looking forward to this helping us get through cruise withdrawal when we disembark on Saturday. Buon viaggio!

Which ship are you on? Thanks for your kind words. I do the same, when not in a cruise I am reading and living through other people’s while I look forward and plan my next one! 
I am sure Seaview will be very similar to the others you mention. 
There is little difference between Grandiosa, Virtuosa and Euribia but it’s exciting to discover what little things are not the same! 
Enjoy every minute of your last few days!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ConnieTact said:

Which ship are you on?

We're on Seascape now, about 75% of the way through a 14-night Caribbean sailing. I've got a live thread going. @morpheusofthesea was with us the first week and @DaKahuna is with us now. They also have live threads. The 3 of us keep tripping over each other trying to remember which thread we're in.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Best Cat Mom said:

We're on Seascape now, about 75% of the way through a 14-night Caribbean sailing. I've got a live thread going. @morpheusofthesea was with us the first week and @DaKahuna is with us now. They also have live threads. The 3 of us keep tripping over each other trying to remember which thread we're in.

That’s so funny! We may well go on this ship next year. So will search out your thread. Make that 25% portion stretch out as much as possible! Who said you can’t burn a candle at both ends?!?! Plenty of time to sleep when on terra firma! 😂

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, alserrod said:

Hi

Last June I was in Seaview and I wrote this review

Feel free to ask any question you could have about the ship or the ports of call

Thanks for this! 👍

10 hours ago, steve thfc said:

Will read this review with interest. Looking to book yc on this ship Sep 2025.

Great! Let me know if you have anything you’d like me to report on in particular! I like assignments at sea! 😂

Every time I go to pack, it’s the same old story! 😻
We’re only taking hand luggage this time. We found these cases that measure exactly to the maximum that is allowable on most airlines! They look big when in the queue compared to other ‘hand luggage’ but if measured, they’d pass the test! 😅

IMG_1739.jpeg