Live from Crystal Serenity - Quebec City to New York City

360Guy

1 hour ago, nancygp said:

@360Guy how was your walk around Baie Comeau?  I’ll be stopping there on another lux line next month and would appreciate any feedback.  I’ve never been there.  This port wasn’t on the original itinerary when I booked it long ago.  Bar harbor got nixed…love that port

thanks and keep on enjoying,

Nancy

Hi Nancy!

It has an interesting history.  You might consider a ship tour as the town area is quite small.  The town is very walkable.   There is a well preserved church with beautiful frescoes from the 1930s.  We enjoyed it very much.  The local community we spoke with were very warm and welcoming.   We speak very little French and their English was much better!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 360Guy said:

Hi Nancy!

It has an interesting history.  You might consider a ship tour as the town area is quite small.  The town is very walkable.   There is a well preserved church with beautiful frescoes from the 1930s.  We enjoyed it very much.  The local community we spoke with were very warm and welcoming.   We speak very little French and their English was much better!

Thank you for the great info.  We are booked through the ship on a walking tour seeing the sites you’ve mentioned.  the other tours didn’t interest us.  It sounds like we can walk around on our own yet I have a bunch of shipboard credits to burn.

nancy

• Like 2