Excursion booking issues?

Anyone else had issues booking excursions this year? I am going to the Carribean in November, and was told when I originally enquired (around May) that Marella were having issues with excursions this year. I have checked twice about when excursions for my cruise would be available to book, and was told originally on the phone that they would be available two weeks before the cruise, which from previous booking experience I thought was really late! I checked again via the online chat, and was told today (25th September), and checked the site yesterday and two excursions for the same port had randomly appeared. Today only those two excursions are on the site, so I asked again via the online chat and was told they are still having issues loading the excursions onto the site, and it could be a couple of weeks but to check daily, or get the in store team to notify me? I probably sound quite stressy haha but I booked this particular itinerary as it has very specific ports I want to go to, and specific excursions that are limited capacity. Also some of the ports don't even have excursion info on the main site at all! 

The Caribbean is the easiest place for DIY trips. At every port there will be loads of taxis (they usually take 8 people) and they love to show you around their islands. Cost is around $25 per person

• Like 1

@dronnygirl thanks! I'm thinking about this but always like the security of a cruise line excursion, and I've read about a few of the US ports we are going to taking a long time for immigration to get off the ship, so was wanting to book a Marella excursion for those ports with multiple other big ships in, as the excursions would be first off the ship!