Cruise Critic Feature: Can You Have an Enjoyable Caribbean Cruise During the Peak of Hurricane Season?

• Administrators
September is peak hurricane season month, but does that mean that a cruise to the Caribbean during this time of the year should be a no-go? Here's what you can expect.

View the full article

I agree had some great cruises in september and october in the past, had some problems with the weather on my forst cruise 2001 (hurricane Michelle) on the enchantment of the seas, but overall even on that cruise we had beautifull weather after clearing it.
For me personla not having a prob to book in the months as long as you keep in mind that the captain might change the route and intenarary.

2019 was a busy for us as cruise was cancelled, our ship carried water to the Bahamas.  2022 we followed the hurricane missed Belize but storm pictures were amazing! Ship barely felt the waves. Well  informed of. Changes