Any Virgin Veterans “Upgrade” to Explora Journeys

Watchmen

I loved my first VV on the Valiant Lady earlier this year and early next year I take my second VV on Scarlet Lady (after its upcoming dry dock and reno). That said, I’ve been seeing a lot of videos for Explora Journeys, MSC’s newest luxury brand. Have any VV Veterans here sailed on Explora?  What’d you think?

I am leaving soon for my 13th VV sailing and just booked a week on Explora Journeys in January. I am excited for a bit more luxury and chill and am hoping it's not too boring in comparison to the usual Virgin experience. I know one person that has done both and loved each for their own admirable qualities. I think they are each going to have their own "time and a place" and I look forward to figuring out how exactly that fits into my cruising experiences and needs. I definitely would also like to hear from those that have done both and what they think 

• Like 2

We cruised EJ earlier this year and have our first VV in a couple of weeks - so, reverse direction for us! (I did a 'live' on EJ)
EJ is very impressive. Whilst we are looking forward to VV - and we will enjoy it - we are not expecting it to be anything like EJ. To be fair they are totally different products aimed at totally different markets. EJ is definitely quiet in the evenings - not dead, just quiet.