Our Mom, Jan Fishbein

Sharicruz

Not only did she possess encyclopedic knowledge of cruising (especially Oceania) and was willing to freely share it, I had the pleasure of playing Canasta several times with Jan and she was truly a first class person.  

May you be comforted by the memories you have and may her memory be for a blessing.

Howie

Thank you all for your touching words.  My sister and I greatly appreciate what each and every one of you wrote about our Mom.  Her legacy will live on in our lives, hearts and this industry.

Shari

Edited by Sharicruz
  • Like 1

Shari- my sincerest condolences to you and your family. Jan helped so many separating the wheat from the chaff info on this board. She was a true champion. Her love of travel will suit her well on her new journey.

Art and I only got the chance to wave to her as she was celebrating her 90th on Regatta two weeks ago....doing what she loved.  We had spoken with her and Stu on many other occasions  however. She was a very special lady who will be missed by so many, Condolences to you and your family. Margie Newman

My family’s love for cruising is in large part due to the care and attention we’ve received for years from Shari and Jan. I will miss reading Jan’s posts here on CC. Her knowledge was unsurpassed. 

Shari: Heidi, Shannon, and Blaine and I send our condolences for your loss.