Need some art scavenger hunt help

shorton

It’s a rainy afternoon in Oslo aboard Sirena. We have found all the items in the art scavenger hunt except one. Looking for the location of El Hobbit. We think it may be near the floor and involve carpet. Any ideas?

My husband and I were on the Marina this past May and did the art scavenger hunt and really enjoyed it. There were two pieces of art that were no longer on the Marina but there were still pictures of them on the hunt.  I suggest asking whoever is in charge of the hunt to make sure that what you’re looking for is still on the ship. Good luck! 

Hi Shorton we just came off the Sirena in Copenhagen. We did the scavenger hunt and found the EI Hobbit in the top right hand corner of the painting  across from the future cruise desk in  the upper hall. good luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jackdeb said:

Hi Shorton we just came off the Sirena in Copenhagen. We did the scavenger hunt and found the EI Hobbit in the top right hand corner of the painting  across from the future cruise desk in  the upper hall. good luck!

That's amazing that you can remember that. 

• Haha 1