Grand Cayman still on itinerary?

kreemmer

After receiving a confirmatin of availability and having sent my credit card number and driver's license number, I received an email today that the Jeep tour in Grand Cayman is not operating on Easter Sunday. This is the day our ship, Coral Princess, is suppose to be in Grand Cayman. I wonder if this will be true of all tours or just private ones? This was booked with Grandcayman excursions. What should we do this day? Since it is Easter Sunday will other activites be curtailed or closed? Are all Princess tours available that day? The cruise personalizer has not been available to book tours there for over a month. I wonder what is going on? Maybe we are not going to Grand Cayman at all. I wish I knew. Thanks.

Kathy

HI Kathy

I am on CB on 6/17 and we are hearing rumblings that tendering at Grand Cayman is becoming difficult for two reasons, a) number of ships on any given day and b) cyclone damage is impacting the customer experience as a day trip. As CB is yet to return to Western Caribbean itineraries since the cyclone, I am unsure as to what will happen on our cruise. However, I am working on the contigency that ports may change.

Hope this helps a bit.

Cheers

Ash

Archived