Southampton to Gatwick (12:35 PM Flight)

cruznliz

Will my friends make their 12:35 flight??:eek: The ship gets in at 7:00 AM. Do we trust Princess transportation or should a car be rented to drive themselves? :confused: Thanks for any help! (I tried posting this on Ports of Call, but I guess I'm not patient enough for that board!:( )

Will my friends make their 12:35 flight??:eek: The ship gets in at 7:00 AM. Do we trust Princess transportation or should a car be rented to drive themselves? :confused: Thanks for any help! (I tried posting this on Ports of Call, but I guess I'm not patient enough for that board!:( )

Cannot say, it will be close. We were looking at 12:50 out of Heathrow and passed for a 2:20 out of Gatwick (from Southhampton). If they can change to a little later flight they will have less to worry about on their trip.

I have to tell you I dont believe they will make it.

The M25 motorway is a nightmare at the best of time but this is rush hour your talking about.

Advise them to change to a later flight so they dont get stress out on the last day

I also think your friends are well advised to get a later flight, on a good day it takes a good 2 1/2 hours to reach Gatwick from Southampton to Heathrow around 1 1/2 hours, but like Doris said the M25 has to be used to reach both airports and it is a nightmare at any time of day.

Thanks so much for your replies. I figured it would be close but never having done it I wanted to hear it from someone who knows. I will pass along all comments and hopefully they will be able to change flights.

Archived