Anyone know when May of 07 dates will be available?

I' am also waiting for May 07, I've heard from here on the boards anywhere from April 20 to the beginning of May. I did here that there is a sailing open already, not sure which one, but I'm waiting for Caribbean and it is not open yet.

I'm waiting for the end of May, beginning of June dates for Enchantment of the Seas, and those don't seem to be anywhere - RCI, AAA, Expedia... I'm hoping that TA's have access to those dates, because I wanted to go next Saturday to book. I'm thinking maybe it's because of the possiblity they're moving her departure port to Tampa? I'd seen that on another post here, so maybe they aren't posting the schedule for EOS until they officially announce the move? I really want to get this cruise booked ASAP; makes it 'real'! :D

We are also looking for May of 07 rates, and I have read on these boards that the prices will be out on April 26th. I have called RCI numerous times and I also have my TA looking out for the rates to Hawaii. RCI CS people did not know when they would be out....just keep checking and if you have a TA, ask them to look out for you also.

Archived