When do you Get Tickets for Ice Shows

The dates and times for getting tickets to the ice shows will be posted in The Daily Cpmpass which is delivered to your cabin each day. You can only get tickets during those posted times. For those cruisers who are Diamond members or above, who are cruising on a ship with a Concierge, the Concirege may be able to get tickets for you.

They are not offered until later. Usually the day before the show or so. They will make an announcement about it and also it will be in your Daily Compass that you get in your room each night. They usually set up a table just outside the entrance to the ice rink and hand out the tickets there. I have never had a problem getting them. i have also heard others say they showed up without a ticket and were able to get in just the same, but I am one of those "rule followers :)"

~Jen

Jen's right, it's a day or so before. While there were plenty of tickets, I made the mistake of getting there early, seeing a short line, and leaving to grab a cup of coffee to drink in line. I wasn't gone long, and boy was the line ever long when I got back!!

My little piece of advice is that which part of this to get there early for. We strolled up 10 minutes after they started handing tickets out and just picked ours up while others waited in line for them to start passing them out. Perhaps they thought they would get better seats but it is not assigned seating.

We got to the show 20 minutes before it started and most of the seats were taken or "claimed" although I was pleased to see that people are more assertive about not going along with this than they are with pool hogs. One woman saved 4 seats in the front row for friends who never showed. How selfish.

So, get your tickets but get to the show early

It can't be to prevent repeaters because you could get a ticket to each show. I think it's a way of saying to pax that there aren't nearly enough seats to each seating so you should only go if you really want to. We thought it was fun but repetitive.

Archived