Beds in interior cabin

danyelle

Thank you. I'll have to check with my TA. We have a guarantee room so I cant check myself.

NCL actually assigns the gty cabins within about a week of booking the cabin, in many cases. If you have a reservation number go to ncl.com and click on where it says booked guest register here. Enter your reservation number, and last names and usually when the second page comes up it will have a cabin number, if it hasn't been assigned it will say GTY for the cabin number.

Once you have a cabin number go here http://1stmatecruises.com/nclcabins/ and enter your ship and cabin number and you will get all the pertinent information about the cabin and the bed configuration.

Let us know what you find out....

I'm going on the Spirit 5/28/06.

I am planning to call my TA to have him request a room with convertible beds when they do make the assignments. Is that possible?

Say it's a week out from sailing and I use the link provided above (thanks!) and find that my room doesn't have convertible beds, is there anything I can do about it? Would NCL be able to reassign a guar. room??

They may be able to re-assign the cabin if there are any cabins available. I wouldn't count on it. You would have to call your TA and have them contact NCL to make any changes since you didn't book directly with NCL. Attempt to get your cabin number as soon as you can and see if changes need to be made.

Generally, you don't have much say when you book a guarantee. That's part of the deal - you typically pay a lower fare but, in turn, you give the cruiseline flexibility in assigning you to any cabin in your guarantee category (or above). If it's any consolation, the odds are in your favor. I just checked the deck plans for the Spirit and I counted only 6 cabins (out of dozens of insides) that have twin beds that cannot be pushed together.

Archived