E36 on Fantasy

gbsg01

Hi, I am booked on the Fantasy on 4/29 and have just found out that we are booked on the Empress Deck - Room E36. My question is that it looks like that is just below a stage. Has anyone been in a room close to there and does it get noisy??

Also, we were on the Fantasy 5/2003 but I hear that the boat has been refurbished. Is that true and is it alot different?

Thanks!

I hate to be the one to break the news, but if you check your Carnival boking you will see that they have flip-flopped the ships and you are now going on the Sensation. According to what we have heard so far you will be in the same room and the ships are identical.

Just so you know...

Sensation, Fantasy, Ecstasy, Elation,(etc.) are all Fantasy Class ships and so have the exact same layout. So, for example if someone reports that E16 on Ecstasy, then it will be the same equivalent for Fantasy.:)

So, anybody reporting about noise/cabin location etc. even if it's on a different ship in the same class (like has been reported above) it will be basically the same experience.

The only difference on these ships is basically different decor.

Hope that helps...

CJW

Archived