Vow Renewal on Visions

robinm

Hi Girls,

Just back from our Vow Renewal on the Visions of The Seas. Let me tell you, I was a little concerned with Royal Romance, not answering some of the questions I had, BUT when I got on the Ship and met with Allen our Coordinator, WOW!!! He went out of his was to make it as special as anyone could imagine. First of all, I wanted to have or ceremony on our anniversary, which turned out to be on a formal night. And they say that they can not accomidate that, well, they did. We had the ceremony at 6pm in the Crown lounge, and it was beautiful. They flowers that come with the package were MORE than what they say. The time with the Photographer, was more that what they quote. I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND RCI, especially on the Visions, to do a vow renewal or Wedding. THey were GREAT!! I will answer any questions anyone has. I'm a bit tired to get into a lot of detail, as we drove 6 hours home tonight, but will post more later. GOOD LUCK GIRLS :)

robinm--I'm happy to hear that your renewal went so well. That is awesome.

Congrats to you and your hubby.

We will be doing our renewal throught RR on Jewel next April. So, I'm glad that it was so much more than you expected.

Archived