cave tubing in Belize

BrownEyesTampa

We were on the Miracle March 19th. Had a wonderful time. My first cruise but not my last - am counting the days until I can do it again!!!

We booked cave tubing thru Cave-tubing.com. IT WAS WONDERFUL.

Very personnal, very relaxing. Just too good to express.

So all of you that want a fun trip book with cavetubing.com

Do they pick you up at the port? Also, did you have to reserve in advance?

Yes, they pick you up, just outside of the building you tender to. And yes, you should contact them (cave-tubing.com) and let them know when you'll be there, although you pay after the excursion. You might even want to mention this on your rollcall, as Yhonni is very agreeable to giving a discount to x number of people from the same ship (the x is a number that I can't remember, but it is not a lot).

I agree, they did a very, very good job.

Tim

Apple Valley, MN

We were on the Miracle March 19th. Had a wonderful time. My first cruise but not my last - am counting the days until I can do it again!!!

We booked cave tubing thru Cave-tubing.com. IT WAS WONDERFUL.

Very personnal, very relaxing. Just too good to express.

So all of you that want a fun trip book with cavetubing.com

I couldn't agree with you more. Just back from Miracle...and went cave-tubing with cave-tubing.com. This was a highlight of our trip! Our "adventure guide" was Keith, he had us all laughing the whole time.

It was absolutely awesome.

Thanks for the info. Did you have time after wards to do any shopping? On the web site it says if there are 5 people they also do a tour. Did you get that as well?

I think it depends on your group that you go with. Our group voted on everything we did. We voted on 1 cave or 2...and we voted on whether we stopped to eat lunch or just stop for munchies and beer....how much shopping time would depend on what the group wanted to do as a whole...

We have used Reggie on multiple cruises and we enjoyed. He only takes a small group of people so you do not feel like a cattle of cows. You can check out his web site at RegTours.com

We have used Reggie on multiple cruises and we enjoyed. He only takes a small group of people so you do not feel like a cattle of cows. You can check out his web site at RegTours.com

You forgot the great BBQ and extra cave you get to explore, we also had a great time with Reggie!

Thanks for the info. Did you have time after wards to do any shopping? On the web site it says if there are 5 people they also do a tour. Did you get that as well?

As Deb said, the group votes. We voted two caves, and as such we didn't have time to do any shopping (bummer:rolleyes: ).

One "cool" thing the gang from CT.com did was to stop and give a lady and her young daughter a ride to the highway (they asked the group if it was ok, but who in the heck would say no???).

I could not agree more. Yhonni is very good, and gives MUCH better service than the cruise-sponsored excursions, and at a lower price. The tourist-to-guide ratio is never more than 8 to 1. The cruise ships can't say that. Plus, you get two caves and a shot of Cashew wine!

I could not agree more. Yhonni is very good, and gives MUCH better service than the cruise-sponsored excursions, and at a lower price. The tourist-to-guide ratio is never more than 8 to 1. The cruise ships can't say that. Plus, you get two caves and a shot of Cashew wine!

HaHa...the Cashew wine. I'm not a wine drinker - but that was some good stuff. I think I shocked my husband when I took a 2nd shot of the Cashew Wine!

Whatever happens on the bus....STAYS on the bus!!!:D

Cashew wine???? We didn't get no stinkin cashew wine:eek: I did have a nice cold Belikin from that little bar at the rainforest entry point though:D

I will be in Belize on the Glory in Jan '07.

My sister and I are talking about doing a cave tubing and zip line combination tour. Have any of you done the zip line? Can you recomend a tour for this?

Hi,

Can you tell me about getting off the boat for the tubing. We are tubing with them (cave tubing .com) last week in June. I have been reading how you have to get different stickers for different excursions for the tenders. My question is ... do we get stickers too or do we have to wait for everyone else to get off the boat seeing we booked our own excursion? Do they (cave tubing) wait for us to come off the boat even if we where the last ones? Thank you.

I also used cave-tubing.com last week in Belize and they were AWESOME!!!! We were pulled around in the caves while the people from the ship's excursion had a very difficult time manuvering on their own. And we paid half the price. We stopped for the $5 lunch and that was better than I thought it would be. And we had the cashew wine. But I would say to use cave-tubing.com. They are reasonably priced and make your whole experience a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 months later...
Anyone else been recently?

We were there last Tuesday Sept.12th and used cave-tubing.com. It may very well have been the highlight of the cruise! Don't hesitate to contact Yhonny with any questions. We had a blast and felt safe the entire time.

Great price!:)

We also did the cave tubing on Sept 12th with Yhony at cavetubing.com. They met us at the dock, transported us in a air conditioned bus, kept us laughing to and from the excursion (casew wine helped), made sure each of us made it up the trail, and stayed with us the entire time. They made sure safety as well as having a great time, was the number one priority. The price was better than the cruise excursions with better service. Have fun.

We also did cave tubing with Yhoni Sept 14th and had a great time. I just loved the jokes Keith told. All of Yhoni's staff was very professional but also a lot of fun.

I thought it was so sweet of Yhoni to stop for a few passengers he saw on the road. He always asked if it was okay with us before he picked them up. He put our desires first and we trusted him completely.

We did have a little time to shop afterwards. Our group voted to have lunch at Cheers and reallly enjoyed the meal. Boy, was I hungry.

There was a Carnival sponsored group doing the same excursion. Not only did they have to ride an old bus with no air condition, they were left on their own in the caves. I saw one lady standing in the water because her tube had gotten away from her.

The cashew wine was delicious. It really helped to warm us up for the "refreshing" water.

Archived