Can you board without full party?

Sunshine2U

I would assume if you are all on the same cruise ticket you would all have to be present when checking in. They need to see the identification of each person who is listed on the cruise ticket.

Unless you have separate cruise documents for each group I would think you would all have to check in together.

To be sure, talk to Celebrity......but I have heard of some pax arriving with no docs, and as long as they were in the system, everything was okay!

Sounds like a fun trip with friends and family. Bon voyage!!:cool: Deb C.

you may all board separately.... we have done this many times. each person is considered as an individual and must present ID. You do not need any cruise documentation at all.

have a great cruise :)

*sweet*

Since when don't you need your cruise documents and tickets when embarking on a cruise? You always must present your documents when you board, and telling the OP that you don't need cruise documents is incorrect.

First, call Celebrity and see what they require. If everyone's name is on one cruise ticket, then they might all have to board at the same time. This happened to me once, and I had to wait for my cousin, who was sharing a cabin with me, to arrive before they let me check in.

im sorry kitty but you are incorrect...all you need is proper ID.

Im sorry you had problems with your embarkation.

i have boarded many times on celebrity(18 to be exact)Last time was march 11th. my friends have arrived either earlier or later with no problem at check in.

there are plenty of people who do NOT receive their cruise documents ontime either because they booked very late or they got lost in the mail etc.

Your name is in a computer and when you present a passport you will be given your seapass.

as far as luggage tags ....they will give them to you pierside.

*sweet*

Have each party fill out their own express pass at celebrity.com. When all four have filed in the information, print out each express pass.

When you check in at the pier, no one has to be together. The check-in folks will just mark the key card envelope as you all check-in, with the last passenger receiving the key card envelope.

It's a snap, I did it last week.

Archived