Help with Bermuda cruise

momto2

I Just Happened Upon A Deal To Bermuda And Would Like Some Feedback. It Was For A Family Of Four Aboard The Ncl Majesty For 7 Days For About $3000. This Is Considerably Less Than We Have Paid On Disney. It Is Out Of Boston And Docks In St George. Is This A Good Price Or Should I Be Looking At Other Shipsto Bermuda?any Feed Back On This Ship And The Weather In May In Bermuda Would Be Appreciated? Tia!

I am booked for a cruise to Bermuda on Majesty this June. $3000 for four seems like a reasonable deal, depending on the cabin type. I am looking forward to our cruise. There are many posts on this forum about the Majesty, with mixed reviews. There are many repeat customers, some as many as 5-6 times, so it must be good. The ship is relative small and old by today's standards, but the reviews say the ship is well kept. The nice thing is that the ship is small enough to pass into St. George's Harbor and dock at the best port at Bermuda for 3-1/2 days. I see that you are from just down the road from me.

Last October, our fare on Celebrity Zenith (a higher class ship in my humble opinion). We paid in the ballpark of $500 pp for an inside guarantee, but was upgraded to an outside with a big window.

Here's a review on Zenith and Bermuda. Even if you don't book Zenith, you get lots of good tips tips and hints on things like siteseeing, transportation, beaches, forts, and sea glass. http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/bermuda.html

Does that $3000. include all taxes and port charges? I'm booked with my three kids on the Majesty Boston to Bermuda this summer and I paid just a hair over $4000. My kids will be 15, 17, and 18 when we go and we have a superior oceanview.

Archived