Our Date With Destiny

Fun~N~Sun

We are set to sail on Destiny May 28th. This will be a first cruise for us and also it will be a multi purpose cruise. My husand and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We are both in our mid 40's. Our daughter will have just graduated with her Bachelor's Degree in Nursing she is 22. And our son will be celebrating no longer being a teenager having reached his 20th birthday.

It is also a cruise for a much needed R & R after fairly recently losing my father, mother, and brother within a close period of time all due to cancer.

What is an absolute must do for a family of 4 on this particular cruise. Any recommendations of something we all will enjoy to celebrate and make some good memories. We all like to have a great time doing any number of things so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

What is an absolute must do for a family of 4 on this particular cruise. Any recommendations of something we all will enjoy to celebrate and make some good memories. We all like to have a great time doing any number of things so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I would recommend the visnuba.com trip. It's like snorkling but with a resperator. It's really very easy. We had a 10-15 min traning session and were in the water in no time. Check out the photos. I'll be on there soon 3-26-06 from st. thomas. A GREAT adventure. Taxi's will take you there for $9 per person. Then you have a free pass for coral world which has many different things to view and interact with. I could have spent much more time there. That's my advise for a memorable trip for 4.

Archived