DRAFT BEER, no not smuggling a keg.

cruisinbuddy

Does Carnival, especially the Liberty, have draft beer. Ive read a lot about the different bottles and sizes. Yes when it comes to beer, size does matter. However Nobody's said anything about draft beer.

If they do, what kinds please and the price. Thanks.

No clue about the draft but did like the title. I actually am looking for someone that would deliver said keg to ship. Checking the kegerator with the porters. Tell me I won't be set for the week :D

Hi All,

Dont know if you have seen the posts mentioning the companies that will deliver beer to your cabin. I checked into a few and the cheaper one appears to be Just Because of You, 1 800 882 9707. I am ordering 2 cases of Bud for DH.

I am sure there is a way to get a keg on the cruise - only problem is keeping it iced down and getting the CO2 onboard. I am not sure how the keg would stay without CO2 after the first few days....

No, they do not have draft beer... YET. :(

No clue about the draft but did like the title. I actually am looking for someone that would deliver said keg to ship. Checking the kegerator with the porters. Tell me I won't be set for the week :D

You wouldn't be set for the week. Two days is all I give you, and then the S & S card comes out again:p

thanks for the insight folks, yes I have read about the delivery services. Other posters on other threads have said a limit of 1 case per room, so they get 1 sent to them at home port and another sent to them in another port.

In Canada we used to have "Bubbas", I think they were 14 beer in a mini keg, no co2 needed. That'd be cool on the lido deck. Then all you'd need is a catheter.

I've never seen draft beer. I do not think they have it, unless they have started in the last year or so. :(

Smuggling a keg on board...hmmmmmm.........gotta be a way......:confused:

Put a wig on it ???:D

You wouldn't be set for the week. Two days is all I give you, and then the S & S card comes out again:p

Well....15 gal beer x 128 oz = 1,920 oz/12 oz = 160 beers/7 days = 22.85(12 oz) beers per day. How much do you think I'm going to drink and do you think I'm going to share?:confused:

I've checked with two different cruise lines about checking an oversized box and they said it was no problem (even told them what it was - I gave them the dimensions and weight and it was NO PROBLEMO.

So once I unravel the "who can/will deliver the keg" mystery all I will need is a power stirp and maybe an extention cord. :D

Well....15 gal beer x 128 oz = 1,920 oz/12 oz = 160 beers/7 days = 22.85(12 oz) beers per day. How much do you think I'm going to drink and do you think I'm going to share?:confused:

I've checked with two different cruise lines about checking an oversized box and they said it was no problem (even told them what it was - I gave them the dimensions and weight and it was NO PROBLEMO.

So once I unravel the "who can/will deliver the keg" mystery all I will need is a power stirp and maybe an extention cord. :D

Aw gee, only 22 beer a day, guess I'll run out by day 5. I'd have to share with DW.

Aw gee, only 22 beer a day, guess I'll run out by day 5. I'd have to share with DW.

For a 1/2 keg. You know how hard it is to find a full keg these days?:mad:

Archived