need info on Dawn's 10 night eastern Carribean cruise

funteach

Hi,

This is my first time on this website. I'm hoping to get a few questions answered for our upcoming 10 day Eastern Carribean cruise on the Dawn.

Are there 2 or 3 formal nights? I have seen several copies of menus, but which ones are current for the 10 day Dawn? Also what nights do the formals fall on? I'm trying to figure what nights to eat in the specialy restaurants since I don't want to miss something special in the main dining room. Do mini-suite cabins get any special boarding perks, or are these perks only for higher suite categories? We are also Latitude Members.

Looking forward to hearing some of your responses! Thanks in advance!

funteach - you will receive Latitudes boarding, which is directly after the GV's and Penthouses board, so make sure you're in the Latitudes area upstairs from the main boarding area. ;)

It appears that the menus are still in their transitional phase, so there's no "set" menu. The two "best" menus will be on the formal nights. Just to be certain you may wish to check out all the menus in advance, by asking at the Purser's desk where they have all the menus in a book. :)

First formal night will be the first full sea day (the day after you sail). The second formal night will be on the third full sea day (the next-to last night onboard).

Have a fabulous time! :D

Archived