Questions about Cat. 11 suites miracle

stephanie76

My mom is booked on a cat 11 suite on the miracle. She wanted me to ask about the whirlpool tub. Is it inground or do you step up into it? Is it a true whirlpool or a bathtub with jets? How many people fit into? I know its odd but she had knee surgery and cannot step into the ground ones.

Bathtub with jets, essentially. You get into it as you would a normal bathtub. How many does it hold?? that depends on the size of the parties involved. I'd say 2 average-sized people comfortably.. does she plan on squeezing a few more in??

Bathtub with jets, essentially. You get into it as you would a normal bathtub. How many does it hold?? that depends on the size of the parties involved. I'd say 2 average-sized people comfortably.. does she plan on squeezing a few more in??

Hmmm, I don't know about fitting two average-sized adults in there. It's not an oversize tub. I supposed you could squeeze two people in there, but I don't see it being comfortable at all. The tub in a Cat 12 on the Spirit class (Miracle) is an oversize tub and would hold two people.

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/

go and look here. it is a tub with jets on the victory but it just looks like a tub on the miracle.

Yup! We had a category 11 suite on the Miracle and it had a regular size tub - only enough room for 1 adult (ok, maybe 2 squeeeeezed in!). I believe the category 12 suites have the jacuzzi tubs.

Archived