Concierge Class - Galaxy

JeriNP

Last year we found everything we wanted from that menu, and when our son asked for something not offered, our steward assured us it would arrive with the other breakfast request. And it did! We are so super satisfied with the Outstanding, and lavish service we recieved. You won't be dissapointed with the menu, in fact you should request one two weeks in advance of your departure date. We did, and recieved one, that's why my son tried to stump the steward. The deal was if they delivered, it would cost my son a $50.00 tip. Son paid up! Have Fun, Sam

To ExitedofHarpenden -

God bless you!!! I'm hungry already. Tell me more about the CC cabin.

Yes. Loved the breakfasts on the balcony.:cool:

The cabin size was no bigger than other balcony cabins on the ship, but there is a good sized table on the verandah to eat at. It will be too cool for you to do this on your TA, unless you are a hardy soul! The decor was nice as were the flowers in the bathroom and stateroom. Softer robe and towels and a few other little extras including the welcome bubbly. You'll find the priority tender ticket useful for when you are in Villefranche. I chose the CC cabin for its location, not the perks. There are a few pictures of it in my signature photo link (Mercury, not Galaxy, but gives an idea).

Enjoy and go easy on the breakfast. A few healthy fruit slices with whatever I have ordered always makes me feel I am doing the right thing!

Phil

Archived