Inner Harbor 4 stars?

seagulls

Does anyone know if there are more than 4, ****hotels in Baltimore? I want to bid on Priceline and all the 4 star hotels seem to be in the Inner Harbor vacinity. Is this correct? I would hate to be awarded a 4 star hotel that was miles away from Inner Harbor.

When you get to the screen that shows the zones for the Baltimore area and asks you to select one, now pay attention, check one zone at a time, and you will see displayed what star level hotels are being offered in that particular zone. Now hit the back button, unselect the current zone and select a new zone. Repeat, repeat, repeat, until you have looked at what star levels are offered in every zone. Now if you bid for 4 stars in Inner Harbor zone, don't add any other zone that has 4 star properties, and you won't run the risk of winning a 4 star in any other zone. This is basic re-bid strategy spelled out at http://www.biddingfortravel.com

Thanks Signman, I did what you advised and find that there are only 4 star hotels in the Inner Harbor area which will make it easy for me. I tried, went up to $110 but was not successful. This is no problem as my travel date is not until September. I will keep working on it as I know it is early to be doing this.

Archived