Baymont Inn Commercial avenue

hlfdzn

Does anyone know how this place is? Most of the Baymonts I have stayed in have been fine for our needs. How is the neighborhood around this? Since we have to book 2 rooms due to having 5 kids going with we are trying to keep it affordable. I found a rate of $67 online and I am reasonably sure it will go for $41 on Hotwire if my hunch is right. Thanks

Fort lauderdale is where it is....3800 commercial dr, Fort Lauderdale (North I think). Looks to be a questionable neighborhood, but if the hotel is good and they have security, for a pre-cruise stay I am ok with it. I have reason to believe it is $41 on hotwire right now.

You have posted twice now and still don't have the address correct. It's 3800 W. Commercial Blvd.

But I agree with you that it's a questionable area. It's probably safe, but it's not a very pretty area. It appears to be just east of 441 which is very heavily developed with small strip shopping centers. Don't know for sure, but English may be a second language in this area as well. Other than that, Baymont Inns are what they are. I have stayed in them in areas where they provided a good value. But I have never seen any comments about this particular property. I assume you will have a car, as you are a good 25 minutes from Port Everglades.

I have no problems with rental cars...my neice who is going with us is a manager for Enterprise so we are supposed to be getting cheap rental cars. Since we are coming in early we are hoping to do something fun that night anyway and need a rental. Thanks for the reply. Melissa

Archived