Picture of Pool, Pier, and Majahual

CrusinAgain

Here is a picture of the pool with the swim up bar right at the port where the ship docks:

Picture099.jpg

This is a picture of the pier.

Picture003.jpg

This is a picture of the town that is 2 miles away - Majahual. It is a sandy beach road whereas, you can only walk. The shops are mostly on one side -- fleamarket style. Most of the crowds stay at the Port.

Picture045.jpg

This is the view from town to your ship dock.

Picture072.jpg

I read that the pools at the pier were slimmy and green and down right gross. It doesn't look that way in you pictures. How were they when you were there?

We never went in the pool there so I don't know. Our adult kids spent the time on the other side of the tall hut building as shown in this pic where there was a bar and dancing and there is a beach with loungers. They also went went into the ocean there to swim. I know they didn't have to pay anything for the chairs on the beach right there at the port.

DSCN0595_109_edited.jpg

I read that the pools at the pier were slimmy and green and down right gross. It doesn't look that way in you pictures. How were they when you were there?

Been there twice. First time pools were clean, second time they were slimy and a little green.

We have been to Costa Maya three times, gorgeous pool and the best pina coladas I have ever had. Several in our group last year tried the Mexican Iced teas, judging from the pole dancing pics I "somehow" took on my camera, I guess they were pretty good too!!

Archived